Hi everyone, this day I will talk you about
the most beautiful stage of all the year. I am talking about the summerJ. I think that the best of this time of the year is the fact that I
don`t have anything to do for obligation, for example in all the rest of the
year, I have to study a lot, and I was obligated to do it, but in the summer I am
free to do all that I want. It is a good stage to liberate the accumulated stress
It is probably that in January I will work
all the month, because I like to have my own money, to go to any party, leave with
my best friends and to buy clothes. And if I have extra money, I will give to
my mom, to help her a little with the counts of the home.
But when February comes, I will enjoy my
vacation, I will go to all the parties, and the most probably is that I will be
drunk in these occasions. Also I will sleep all the hours that I want, because
I am a lazy man. This month is my birthday, the 13th, this day I
would like to go to the beach with my best’s friends
Also I would like to see any series of
Netflix or maybe an anime of action.
I hope that you have a nice summer this
year.
Wow JP I expect see you with that dreads in summer.
ResponderEliminarI'm going to work too!
ResponderEliminaralcohol is not good for you
ResponderEliminarI am going to watch a loooot of netflix too!
ResponderEliminarbuy a cubana plis
ResponderEliminarBeach...the best place!!
ResponderEliminarI would to see a serie in Netflix too
ResponderEliminarwatch netflix but not alone jeje you know what i mean
ResponderEliminar