Hello my dears
and lovely Friends, in this occasion I will talk to you about an important subject
that I had this year, I mean the English class, the second semester I had the 4th
lesson of English and it was the last in this career. The methods of the class throughout
the year (because the first semester I had English three with another teacher)
it was write a lot of blogs of different topics, where we had to write three
comments to the blogs of our classmates and one for our teacher, Benja; also we
had to hear a few interviews of important persons of the world and the history
and sometimes songs in English; also sometimes we had to read poems and some
other texts during the class. It was a great experience; the environment of the
class it was comfortable, and I can learn a lot of another language.
I think that I have
a lot to progress in the practice of the language, in the writing and reading I
am better, but in the listening I have difficulty, especially in the understanding.
Maybe I can practice more my listening seeing movies or dubbed series, or
practice in my house. Also I want to improve my speaking and pronunciation, because
the use of this language is so important, in our life and also in our development
as professionals, cause our career is so related with the scientific advances
of other countries and we have to be aware
This is my last
blog, see you later my readers


nice blog JP, I hope see you in English five
ResponderEliminarnice blog JP, you are soo good in inglish
ResponderEliminarnice blog jotape
ResponderEliminaramazing blog my dear friend
ResponderEliminaryou improve a lot your english jp
ResponderEliminargood blog for a boy with no talent
ResponderEliminar