Hello my dear readers, today I have decided to
talk to you about my beloved and precious pets. I do not usually talk much
about them, but this is a special occasion, so you should feel privileged. I have
five pets, four of them are golden fishes, called Nema, Tiburonsina, Naruto and
Esteban Paredes. They were my gift when I turned 12 years old. Their home (a
fish tank obviously) are in the living room, so they always get people's
attention. Tiburonsina are so shy and she always is hidden behind the seaweed
when someone wants to see it. Naruto, on the contrary are the most active of my
little fishes, he is the most of the time in the right corner.
My other pet is a cat, his name is Cosculluela,
(because I really like that singer), to call him we tell him Coscu. He came to
my house because his mother gave birth to him in my front yard, along with his
three brothers and his sister. I still see her mother hanging around my house, but
I gave her brothers to my cousins and some close friends. He is so intelligent,
and we are similar, because we both like to go out at night and sleep in the
day.
I have never seen Coscu with the intention of
eating the fish, but it is an imminent danger
ResponderEliminarthe names of your pets are great
nice photo of your pets , they look great
ResponderEliminari love the photo <3
ResponderEliminar