Ir al contenido principal

My Future Job


Hello my dear friends, in this opportunity I will talk you about my future job. Currently I am studying Odontology, in university of chile, so, for this reason, my best option of job in the future is being a dentist, but I am only in my first year, I am a little and innocent freshman, I have to study five years more to become a professional. But talking about this is so boring, and all my partners are writing about this, so, I will talk about my summer job, that finally is also a future job.
I would like to work in a packing of fruit that is a temporary job, because the majority of packings operate only in summer. This job consists in prepare the fruit to be exported to other countries, normally is to the United States of America, Japan and sometimes to European countries like France, Italy or Spain. In those countries our fruit is so desired, because in Chile, we have unique types of, for example, the grapes. That in my case is the fruit I will work with
I liked this job, because in little time, I can make a lot of money. It`s a demanding job, but I will have money for the holidays, and for the rest of the year    
Resultado de imagen para packing de uvas

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Sufragette

Hello my dear followers, in this opportunity I will talk about a film that was set in the beginning of the twentieth century in Great Britain. This film called “Suffragette” was released in 2015, and his director was Sarah Gavron. The principal theme that the film shows us are the male chauvinism and the constant struggle from the women whit the finality that their rights was respected in the world. The right that they want is the vote in political decisions. In the film was two groups of suffragettes women’s, one group that support the peaceable mobilization without disturb the authorities, and another group that are disagree with keeping the actual situation and they are prepared to fight and confront the injustice. Carey Mulligan has the leading role in this film like the protagonist, called Emmeline Pankhurst, which belongs to this last group. Emmeline have to read a speech that was written by his friend, this fact triggered a wave of tragedies and ruin, to Emmeline and her act...

My summer

Hi everyone, this day I will talk you about the most beautiful stage of all the year. I am talking about the summer J . I think that the best of this time of the year is the fact that I don`t have anything to do for obligation, for example in all the rest of the year, I have to study a lot, and I was obligated to do it, but in the summer I am free to do all that I want. It is a good stage to liberate the accumulated stress It is probably that in January I will work all the month, because I like to have my own money, to go to any party, leave with my best friends and to buy clothes. And if I have extra money, I will give to my mom, to help her a little with the counts of the home. But when February comes, I will enjoy my vacation, I will go to all the parties, and the most probably is that I will be drunk in these occasions. Also I will sleep all the hours that I want, because I am a lazy man. This month is my birthday, the 13 th , this day I would like to go to the beach with my ...