Hi, my dear
readers, in this occasion I am going to talk about a great film, called Ghett’a
Life that I had the opportunity to see with my partners in the class of English.
The film tell the story of a young guy that wants become a boxer, but his
father is disagree whit that, because the father of the protagonist (called Derrick)
was an political leader, and the trainer is was part of the opposing political
party, also, Derrick had problems because he lived in a bad neighborhood.
My favorite
Character is the protagonist, Derrick, because, he taught us that despite the obstacles
we have to continue with our dreams.
My favorite
part of the film is the end, when the bad guy of the movie dies, because I hate
this type of persons. Also I liked so much the soundtrack; even I downloaded
some songs of the movie in my cell phone
But, not
all is good in this movie; I think that the production is so bad; I can film a
better movie (maybe xd).
Bye Bye
JP, I Think the same about the production of the film.
ResponderEliminarwow I like it toooo
ResponderEliminar