Well, today
I am going to talk about the best concert that I have never gone. In October of
2016, I gone to see he hard rock band, guns and roses, whit 16 years, it was an
historic concert because it means the reunion of the originals members of the
group, after more than thirty years. The last time that they was together was
in Argentina, in the Mar del Plata stadium. When I gone to the concert that was
realized in national stadium I was in Rapel Lake, camping whit my family and some
friends, but when I gone to the concert, it was my godfather the person that accompanied
me, he is a great fan of guns and roses, when he was 16 years, he gone to the
first concert of this band, so this concert means to him. When the concert
finished, we gone to drink beers in a bar in the city center. Finally we have
to return to the lake, it was an irresponsible act, but, it was fun. xd
Hello my dear followers, in this opportunity I will talk about a film that was set in the beginning of the twentieth century in Great Britain. This film called “Suffragette” was released in 2015, and his director was Sarah Gavron. The principal theme that the film shows us are the male chauvinism and the constant struggle from the women whit the finality that their rights was respected in the world. The right that they want is the vote in political decisions. In the film was two groups of suffragettes women’s, one group that support the peaceable mobilization without disturb the authorities, and another group that are disagree with keeping the actual situation and they are prepared to fight and confront the injustice. Carey Mulligan has the leading role in this film like the protagonist, called Emmeline Pankhurst, which belongs to this last group. Emmeline have to read a speech that was written by his friend, this fact triggered a wave of tragedies and ruin, to Emmeline and her act...
so irresponsible
ResponderEliminar